I love the lines in this one!
I just think this is too adorable, and I am loving the holly in the corner...wonder why?!? ;)
This card is definitely my style. I love how it focuses so much on the image, and then yours eyes are drawn down to the thought bubble with your message inside.They also have other great gift ideas like calendars, and personalized mugs. They are so cute! I can't wait to start my holiday shopping! And what makes me even more excited is that ShutterFly is giving me 50 free Christmas cards! And if you're also a blogger, you get 50 free holiday cards too! To claim yours, just go here!
Happy card making!!
I got my cards in the mail yesterday and I love them! I have always wanted to make a photo Christmas card so I finally did. They would have cost over $100 but because I blogged about it, I paid only $13 shipping...Rock on!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKrista