Saturday, February 11, 2012

Caleb's Nursery

We are finally done with his nursery! It's actually been finished for a while now, but whenever I would get around to taking pictures of it, we would have a shower and then it would be extremely messy until we put everything away (which we weren't always quick about doing haha). We've been working feverishly this week to get it just right for when our little blessing arrives at home in a few short weeks.

So, everyone, welcome to Caleb's nursery!











The details...


His adorable elephant rug came from Pottery Barn Kids. They were discontinuing this rug, so we got it at an amazing price!


I made these blocks for him. Super easy. I downloaded the letter pictures for free from a website I found on Pinterest (sorry I didn't save the link) and then bought the blocks at Jo-Ann's and mod podged the print outs onto the blocks. Easy cheesy!




We love his glider! We searched and searched and searched for a nice looking glider which was also affordable. We found this one at Target with a great price tag!


When I first bought the cardboard letters at Jo-Ann's I had a completely different idea of how they would look. Then I got the idea to wrap them in yarn (from Pinterest of course haha) and it took me FOREVER to make these, but I love the outcome!


We also love his mobile! It came from Pottery Barn Kids as well, which was made to match his bedding.


We love how his nursery turned out, and we hope he loves it just as much as we do! We couldn't have done it though without the help of so many family members! My grandpa and grandmother gave us the amazing daybed, my parents bought us his crib and bedding, and Matt's parents helped us with his dresser. So a big THANK YOU to all of them!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! It looks so fresh and clean and welcoming for your sweet baby boy! You guys did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! So relaxing and chic! Great job! Now just for that adorable baby to put in it...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...