After a pretty horrific move, with multiple pieces of furniture damaged, we are quickly settling into our new apartment (but I like to call it home). This apartment really does feel like a home! It's the biggest apartment we've ever lived in and we're going to live here till we eventually buy a home.
I never EVER had this feeling when moving into our last apartment. When we moved in at that place I had in the back of my mind this was only temporary, in fact I even told our movers we were moving out after the lease is up! Haha
But this time around, I know for a fact we will be signing more than 1 lease term here. I absolutely love it here.
We still have a LOT of boxes to unpack, and it's going a little slower this time around because I am organizing as well. Let me just say, a closet organized by colors makes your stress level go down 200%. Go organize your closet, now! You'll love it!
We don't have cable or internet till tomorrow (typing this on my phone), which means we can't watch the Mavs beat the Heat tonight, so we're going to Buffalo Wild Wings with friends to watch the game! Which means I need to get back to unpacking...
GO MAVS!
No comments:
Post a Comment