Exciting news!
I have a new blog!
With a new address!
I used some of my Christmas money and bought a domain name and hosting. I don't know what I was thinking when I created this blogger account with the username mhmorrison. So boring, so confusing.
With the help of my husband (and Caleb), we created a new blog using Wordpress. He was able to import all of my posts from this blog onto the new one, so nothing was lost (not even the comments!) I have a lot of learning to do, but I think i'm going to like it!
That's the new blog address! Pretty, pretty please (with those cherries on top) update your blogrolls and feeds with this new address. I know I don't have a huge readership, but i'd like for the 5 of you that follow to keep following :)

No comments:
Post a Comment