Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sitting and standing!

Caleb is doing very good at learning to sit and stand! We've been working on sitting for about a week now and he's really gotten good at it in this short amount of time. Yesterday I sat him on his bottom and put a toy out in front of him to focus on, held him for a bit and then let go. He sat on his own, no support, for about 2 seconds! I know 2 seconds isn't long, but for a baby learning to sit it seems pretty long to me! He did so good with very few wobbles.



I don't have any good sitting up pictures, because we practice during the day when Matt is at work, but here's a picture from when we first started practicing the art of sitting.

Shortly after we introduced sitting, we showed him how he could stand. Oh boy! Ever since he found out he can stand that's all he wants to do, it's way more fun than sitting, haha!






His legs are getting very strong now! I can't believe our little baby boy, the little boy who could barely fit into newborn clothes, is now learning to stand and sit. Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...