So, bright and early at 9am (that is bright and early for us!) we headed over to his appointment. He took that shot like a champ! He didn't cry at all and I kept saying "what a big boy! No tears!" while the nurse was saying "oh it's coming...he's working it up." Nope. No tears! He was actually smiling at me! I was so proud of him.
After his shortest appointment ever, we headed over to Carter's to buy him some pants. He has graduated into 6 month pants finally, so I needed to stock up on some. They were running a really good sale so I also left with an adorable outfit set, $4 pajamas and the cutest pair of shoes i've ever seen!
When we got home he took a good long nap and got to wake up to Daddy home! Matt had a quick trip to Alabama and he was able to come home for lunch before heading into the office. Caleb was SO happy to see him!
Matt left the office at 4:30 and we got Caleb fed and ready for his 3rd Fall Festival. Let's just say I am really really glad we had already gone to 2 Fall Festivals on the weekend. It was too warm for Caleb to wear his costume and when he did wear it for a quick baby costume contest, he was completely ignored (we were even pushed to the side) so members of the church could be called out by name and be awarded prizes. It rubbed us the wrong way but we brushed it off and enjoyed the rest of our evening.
| Hi! |
| NO! Dad! Don't get in my picture! |
| That's better :) |
Once we were back at home, bathed and ready for bed we gave Caleb his Halloween presents. We gave him 2 books: It's Pumpkin Day, Mouse and Biscuit Visits the Pumpkin Patch. He loved them and even gave one of the pumpkins a kiss, ha!
I think he had a good first Halloween! We are looking forward to the years to come when he can understand what is going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment