With Veterans Day this weekend, I thought i'd tell you about a really neat thing Shutterfly is doing for our troops! They are letting you create a card and they with print and mail it off at no cost to you. I think this is an awesome way to show your support for everything our troops have done in protecting our freedom!
I made our card this morning in less than 5 minutes. More like less than 2 minutes.
Create your card here, you have the option of uploading a family photo so the troops know who it's coming from, add your message and click send! SO easy and I know it will mean so much to those serving our country.
I hope you and your family take 5 minutes out of your day to do this simple, yet meaningful gesture.
Thank you to those who have served and are currently serving our country! Happy Veterans Day!
I sent one too! I chose the "we support you" card! Thanks for sharing this idea!
ReplyDelete